Monday, April 29, 2013

Not dead, but frozen


I've decided to interrupt CRP development. I'm not saying "drop", I'm saying interrupt. This is, zip all the source code and the Git repository folder and take it away from my main hard drive so that it's not there making my computer slow.

Why I'm interrupting CRP development? Let's take this seriously. Adding some classes around a prototype is not making a game. This kind of things really need some kind of design and plan before even turning on the computer. The idea and the gameplay behind CRP is nice, so I'll try to maintain that ideas as better as I can, but right now there's nothing to do, on the computer.

Same can be said for all those "projects" that are in my hard drive. They are going to be zipped and taked away. Then, I won't do anything for a month. Actually, during May I have got all my finals on my university so I think it's a really clever idea. And after that, I will probably reset and start from scratch, trying to design, and then develop, one of those minigames that I planned a few months ago as a summer project. Probably that puzzle-ball game that I considered during the month of february. I don't know. And indeed, for now, I don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment